Personal information we collect
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. See more information about cookies and how to disable them.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date / time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), and assist advertising targeting.
Sharing your personal information
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.